Rachelle and Zoë invite you to join them to help celebrate their wedding.
Below you can information on how to RSVP; locations; timings; menus; hotel information; gift registry info and the dress code! If you have any questions of concerns, please email Zoë @ firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP: Day Guests: Evening Guests:
Address: 84 Plymouth Grove, Manchester, M13 9LW
Time: 10.30- 3.00pm
(Ceremony begins at 11am)
Bus route 197: Click here for the timetable.
Free parking is available on neighbouring streets. There is a NCP/Manchester Royal Infirmary carpark on Grafton Street, a short walk away. 3-6 hours £5.
There will be a drinks reception and afternoon tea after the ceremony; this will be a dry (non-alcoholic) event. The menu for the day can be found in the food section below.
Address: 41-42 The Crescent, Salford. M5 4PE
Drinks & Canapés for Day Guests: 3:30pm – 6pm
Evening Reception (including informal meal): 6pm- 12am
The menu for the day can be found in the food section below.
Transport: Bus route: 36, 37, 38, 50. Salford Crescent Train Station is opposite the venue with direct trains from central Manchester. Free parking is available at the venue.
Smart Casual. We want everyone to feel like themselves and comfy at our wedding. But we also know thats not very helpful when trying to workout what to wear – so with that in mind please wear an element of white (it could be a bag, a shirt or your shoes, we don’t mind!) and please bare in mind we’re getting married and holding our reception in older buildings; they don’t have air con and it will be August!
We’re incredibly thankful to have everything we already need. So, we’re skipping out of tradition and would love for you to help us create some new experiences instead. www.hitchd.com/rachelleandzoe
We know it’s always helpful for folks to see the food options before the day; with an idea of the timings you’ll be eating! Now the menu has been finalised, we’re happy to confirm the food options & times.
For the Day Guests; we’ll be serving Afternoon Tea at around 13:00pm.
There will be the choice of 3 sandwiches; served with Crisps and Salad garnish (gf available)
- Cheddar cheese and chutney (v)
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese pinwheels
- Falafel and hummus (ve)
- Plus there will be the option to add a Pork pie (Should you feel the need for some meat with your meal)
You’ll also have a choice of Scones: Cherry / Plain / Fruit / GF; with a jar of jam and individual tub of Roddas clotted cream (or vegan alternative).
And finally you’ll have a choice of 3 patisserie/cakes from the days selection.
We will then be serving canapés at around 4:30pm during the speeches.
- Thai chicken skewers with grilled bell peppers, red onion and sweet chilli jam
- Falafel and hummus with glazed fig and fresh basil (ve)
- Fish goujon on a chip with pea puree
- Vine ripened baby plum tomato with a mozzarella pearl and green pesto (v)
For evening guests we will be serving a Mediterranean themed BBQ buffet at around 6:30pm
- Steaks marinated in Caribbean herbs fresh from the barbecue
- Whole side of grilled salmon garnished with grilled lemon, tomatoes and chive butter
- Cajun chicken kebab with bell peppers and red onion and a cooling mint and cucumber raita
- Grilled halloumi kebab with sun blushed tomatoes and green pesto (v)
- Roasted bell peppers stuffed with Mediterranean vegetables spicy rice and vegan cheese. (ve)
- Homemade macaroni cheese served warm with grated parmesan, freshly milled black pepper and fresh herbs
- Traditional Greek salad with vegan feta cheese and marinated pitted olives (Served separately)(ve)
- Couscous salad with char grilled Mediterranean vegetables, sun blushed tomatoes, finely chopped chilli and fresh mint (ve)
- Homemade pink coleslaw with chopped chives (v)
- Dressed seasonal leaves (ve)
- New potatoes tossed in pesto (v)
And a deserts buffet at around 8pm.
- Key lime pie (v)
- Warm chocolate fudge brownie with chocolate fudge sauce
- Warm chocolate pots (Ve)
- Malibu and white chocolate cheesecake (v)
- Mint aero cheesecake (v)
- Exotic Fresh fruit platter (ve)
YHA Manchester West: (20 min walk) From £40
The Stay Inn: (20 min walk) From £50
Premier Inn Manchester West: (15 min walk) From £70
The Castlefield Hotel: (25 min walk) From £70
The Ainscow Hotel: (10 min walk) From £70
Holiday Inn Manchester West: (12 min walk) From £80 – Gould Family are staying here.
Manchester Marriott Victoria and Albert Hotel: (20-25 min walk) From £110
The Lowry Hotel: (20 min walk) From £170
Park Inn by Radisson: (30 min walk) From £200 – We’re staying here.
But wait…… There’s more!
If you’re staying over after the wedding and don’t have to rush off on the Sunday; or live locally and have the Sunday free; weather permitting we will be hosting a picnic in Peel park (directly opposite Hemsley House) from around 11:30am; we request that folks bring something to contribute if you wish to join us. Pets are welcome!
We will then be visiting Salford Art Gallery and museum from around 2pm.